Selected items from media coverage of our work
- South China Morning Post Interview about Quantum Computing in General.
- Cover story in Innovation Magazine about Quantum Simulators, 2010
- CQT highlight on our 2016 invited review in Report in Progress in Physics, Institute of Physics, UK
- CQT highlight on our invited book published by Springer 2017 “Quantum Simulators with Photons and Polaritons” Series on Quantum Science and Technology.
- Eureka Alert “An Archimedes’ screw for groups of quantum particles”, on our November 2016 work in Physical Review Letters on using topology to transport quantum information robustly (theory collaboration with Google). Also at Phys.org, Health Medicinet, Nanowerk, Nanotechnology Now, Sky Nightly, and Space Daily. It was also CQT research highlight “Topological Scheme inspited by Nobel winner’s work ”
- CQT highlight Shaking Schrodinger’s cat may protect from the environment”, on our December 2016 PRL on protecting quantum information by shaking the quantum chips
- Highlight focus article in Οptics & Photonics News (OPN) “Using light to simulate unphysical particles. On our 2015 work in Optica with Prof. Szameit experimental group in Germany on using integrated photonic chips for quantum simulations of exotic physics like the Majorana equations.
Also in the Science Section, International Business Times, as well as phys.org and sciencedaily .